Thank you for visiting our website, www.dgisupply.com (the "Site"). DoALL Company, doing business as "DGI Supply – A DoALL Company" ("DGI Supply") recognizes the importance of protecting website user information, and providing users a secure environment in which to access DGI Supply products and services. The following policy describes what user information is gathered, how that information is used, and how users can limit certain types of data sharing. This Policy does not pertain or govern information or data obtained by DGI Supply through means other than this Site.
In an effort to enhance the user experience and better serve DGI Supply’s customers, this Site collects: IP addresses, tracking codes, domain names, and other usage data. This Site utilizes cookies. The Site also collects:
- Customer name;
- E-mail address;
- Product preference and interest information;
- Billing address and telephone number;
- Shipping address and telephone number (if different from billing address);
- Job title;
- Federal Tax ID or SSN;
- Birth date;
- User ID and password; and
- Other information needed to provide access to the Site's applications.
How the Information Is Used
In addition to the foregoing uses, the data collected are used to protect and understand the activities and behaviors of Site visitors. Specifically this helps DGI Supply:
- Protect the security of Site users, DGI Supply, and DGI Supply’s business partners and contractors;
- Respond to user requests or inquiries;
- Fill customer orders;
- Present more personalized content;
- Serve customized advertising (whether on the Site or through other media like email); and
- Notify users of new products, new services and changes to Site content or functionality.
DGI Supply may share users’ information, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Among our various subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and parent organizations;
- With third parties, such as manufacturing partners, advertising agencies, and others who perform services on DGI Supply’s behalf or who have an interest or use for such data; or
- In response to subpoenas, investigative requests (with or without subpoena) and other legal process, to exercise DGI Supply’s legal rights and defend against legal claims.
Users have the ability to opt out of certain aspects of data sharing.
- Email — DGI Supply maintains a database of permission-based email addresses that are used to send users offers of interest via email. To opt out of this database, users should send an email to email@example.com from the email address the user wishes to unsubscribe. Users should clearly state in the email, "Unsubscribe from DGI Supply's email database."
- Cookies — Users can adjust the computer browser settings so that users know when a cookie from a particular website is being placed on user’s browser, or to decline or accept all browser cookies. Because flash cookies do not reside in user’s browser, and thus user’s browser settings will not affect them.
- PLEASE NOTE: If users configure the computer to block cookies, users may not be able to access certain functionality on the Site. Also, if users block or delete cookies, not all of the tracking described within this policy will stop.
- Browser Privacy Settings — certain browsers have a “Do Not Track” or “Privacy” feature that sends a signal from the browser to the website that the user does not want to have the user’s online activities tracked. Unfortunately, these features are not yet uniform, and DGI Supply is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
By using this Site, users consent to this policy. DGI Supply may at any time revise this policy. All changes will be posted on this page. Users continued use of this Site will represent the user’s acceptance of any changes. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Please remember that you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user IDs and passwords.
This Site is operated by DGI Supply from its offices in the State of Illinois, United States of America. The products presented on this Site are in no way guaranteed by DGI Supply that they will be appropriate or available for use in other locations. If users choose to use this Site from other locations, users are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations. The DGI Supply terms and conditions of purchase apply to all purchases from DGI Supply, without regard to any language to the contrary on customer purchase orders and without regard to any contrary communication with personnel from DGI Supply. These terms and conditions, among other things, strictly limit the warranties available to customers of DGI Supply.
Should the user have questions, comments or concerns please contact us:
DGI Supply Returns Dept.
2-2715 Bristol Circle
Terms & Conditions
1. Delivery, Acceptance of Terms, Requests for Returns, Returns. By accepting delivery from DoALL Company doing business as DGI Supply, a DoALL company ("DoALL") or its nominee, purchaser agrees to these Terms and Conditions. Failure to immediately request to return the merchandise described herein constitutes conclusive acceptance of the merchandise and of these Terms and Conditions. All returns must be authorized in advance and may be subject to a restocking charge. DoALL's invoice and packing slip constitute written confirmation of delivery; written reconfirmations of delivery are available at $30.00 per reconfirmation. Disputes as to actual delivery of merchandise must be submitted to DoALL within 30 days of initial receipt of invoice or statement for such merchandise. Purchaser agrees that merchandise described in DoALL's invoice(s) or statements(s) shall be conclusively deemed delivered and accepted if Purchaser does not dispute delivery within this 30 day period.
2. Pricing and Charges For Goods, Taxes. DoALL reserves the right to change prices or modify any catalog or brochure at any time. State and local tax will be charged unless a sales tax exemption certification has been provided to DoALL.
3. Terms of Payment. Payment, in U.S. Dollars, is due upon delivery. Credit terms, if approved, are 30 days from date of invoice (unless otherwise agreed in writing by an authorized representative of DoALL). DoALL reserves the right to apply payments received in DoALL's sole discretion.
4. Consequences of Failure to Comply with Payment Terms. Purchaser agrees to return, upon demand by DoALL, any merchandise for which payment has not been timely tendered. Purchaser agrees to reimburse DoALL for the cost, including attorneys fees, documentation fees, or other charges, incurred to collect any amounts past due. In the event DoALL submits collection of an unpaid account to a third-party collection firm, Purchaser agrees to pay DoALL a documentation fee to reimburse DoALL for (i) costs associated with requesting payment of the account, and (ii) costs associated with preparing such account for submission to collection specialists; the minimum amount of such documentation fee, per account to lesser of (i) 1.5% per month or (ii) the highest interest rate permitted by applicable law for any outstanding indebtedness to DoALL (including expense of collection) which is not timely paid. Purchaser agrees that any credit on any account is subject to a credit maintenance fee of 0.0834 of the credit per month that such credit is unresolved.
5. Use of Products; Warranty and Liability Issues. DoALL MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT PRODUCTS ARE MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THAT PRODUCTS WILL CONFORM TO ILLUSTRATIONS OR DESCRIPTIONS. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. DoALL's liability is limited to, and in any event will not exceed, the purchase price paid. Purchaser agrees to operate the products purchased in a safe manner, not remove or alter any safety features of the product and indemnify and hold DoALL harmless from any claim or liability resulting from actions with respect to the product. DoALL does not guarantee compliance with any state or local codes and regulations governing suitability of products, and is not responsible for how the products are installed or used.
6. Disputes, Delivery Deemed Conclusive, Governing Law, Jurisdiction. In the event of any dispute, the books and records of DoALL shall be conclusive as to the amount and price of goods, due date, delivery date, and term and conditions. By accepting deliver of any merchandise from DoALL, Purchaser agrees that all matters related to any transaction(s) with DoALL shall be governed and controlled by the internal laws of the State of Illinois, and Purchase also thereby consents and submits to the Jurisdiction.
To process your request as efficiently as possible, in the event that you need to return an item, please note our return policy:
- Please call 1-800-923-6255 or contact your local rep for a Return Goods Authorization number (returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by this number) and be sure to write your RGA number on the shipping label.
- All returns must be authorized in advance and may be subject to a restocking charge.
- All returns must be new, unused and in their original packaging.
- All items should be shipped prepaid to:
DGI Supply Returns Dept.
2-2715 Bristol Circle
- Always include a copy of your invoice or packing slip.
- Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted.
- Materials returned after 30 days from date of shipment will not be accepted.
- C.O.D. returns will not be accepted.
- Altered or etched items will not be accepted.
- Computer Software: Unopened software may be returned for credit. Opened software will be replaced only if defective.
- Repairs: Please call our Service department at 1-800-923-6255 for the address and phone number of the authorized service center nearest you.
- Cut-to-Length Products: Because of the special nature of the products, we will be glad to cut products to length per your specifications. Cut-to-length products, however, are considered final sale and may not be returned for credit.
- Customized product that meets the design specifications is not returnable.